Sunday, June 1, 2008

Rededicating our Vows on May 31, 2008

My baby girl praying during the ceremony!
The three of us walking away after ceremony
Jason and I before cutting our cake
My husband kissing me
Our wedding cake


Yesterday, Jason and I rededicated our vows to one another. It turned out to be a beautiful day, but it was a bit windy. Haley was the flower girl and she looked like a princess. She walked down and after the ceremony realized she never dropped her petals. She was worried about it.





During the ceremony she yelled momma I want some bubble gum. Then she whispered that I had a bug on my dress and to get it off. I looked down and she was trying to blow it off of my dress.





I have put some pictures from yesterday.





Thanks to all that came to the cookout to celebrate with us.


Thank you to my family and Jason's dad and stepmom for joining us during the ceremony!

No comments: