Sunday, October 5, 2008

Riley Days


On Friday, Haley and I got our haircut. We were long overdue. Haley got hers cut really short and I think she looks adorable. Pictures will be coming soon.

Saturday we went to breakfast with Mamaw and Papaw Schultz and Paxton. We ate at Jim Dandy. Haley scarfed down her breakfast! Then we went to Riley Days. On the way to catch the shuttle Haley fell in her new boots and skinned her knee up and ripped her pantyhose. She had to wear a skirt to show off her new boots. Then we walked around Riley Days and watched the parade. Then headed to Ritters for ice cream and home. On the way home Haley said momma I had a fun day! It was fun, but very tiring for me to walk around all day!

I will post pictures as soon as I get them from my dad.

We got more packages yesterday from Jason...baby monitor, soccer ball and a toy for Haley. She loves getting mail.

Today we need to go to the grocery...Fun Fun Fun.

She starts ballet and tap tomorrow! She is excited for dance class.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

my sister, Karly, is starting the dance/tap class tomorrow too! Maybe you'll see her there.