Saturday, January 17, 2009

Trip #5

I really thought this was the last time but of course it wasn't! Woke up at 2am in labor pain and major back pain. Contractions were five minutes apart so at 3am we headed to the hospital. They kept me for five to six hours but there was no dialation change =( So since I am early the doc will not do a c-section until I am 4 or 5 cm dialated. So she gave me pain killers for my back and I came home. The contractions have calmed down but still having them every once in awhile. Jason is praying not to be woken up again tonight to go to the hospital.

Keep you all updated!

Otherwise we all took naps today to get the sleep we all lost this morning. I think Haley slept for almost 4 hours! We watched movies and cleaned Haley's room!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: