Thursday, May 14, 2009

Beautiful day

Well we didn't do a whole lot today. I picked Haley up from school today and we got some stuff to hang my mother's day basket and to plant the flowers she got me for Mother's Day. Before we planted my flowers we had a visitor! A dog was walking through our yard while we were unloading the car. We got him to come to us and found out he was lost. We thought he was lost from Fishers but he was visiting in Pendleton with family and had run away from there. Our short visit from Harry the dog was exciting. Haley was so worried that the people were not going to come get him and take him home. She said after Jason returned him that she was so happy that Harry the dog got to go back home with his family! I thought she was so sweet to say that.

We had dinner at McDonalds and ate outside. Then headed to Haley's soccer game where she scored two goals! She is turning into such a tough little soccer player. Then we headed to DQ with some friends.

The Grey's Finale was jaw dropping! I can't believe it! Now watching CSI finales. I hate it when all my fav shows end at the same time...now what am I going to watch. I couldn't believe the Biggest Loser the other night too! CRAZY!

No comments: