Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday Morning - GOOD MORNING!


We went to my school and finished hanging all the paper and border. It looks awesome! I am turning the lab into "Matthews Rainforest Cyber Cafe"...and when I am done it is staying up for two years. I made a banner to hang outside of the room. After we went there we went to Mamaw Suz's and Papaw Tim's to hang out. We ended up going to Cracker Barrell and Home Depot with them. While we were there we sat up the baby's play yard, bassinet, and changing table all in one to see what it looked like. It has frogs all over it. We hung out there for awhile b/c I had a migraine.


Next day was pretty sick but had to take Haley to the doctor...she was all stopped up and couldn't breathe. He gave her zithromax and we caught it before it went down into her lungs. Then we both took naps. Suttons invited us over...we went to dinner and then the kids played. I had a migraine on the other side of my head.



Today we are going to clean up the house. Then we have Aunt Ashley's wedding shower to go to. Then Kristen's wedding reception to attend.



Jason is taking it easy, taking naps, watching movies, and ready to come home! We can't wait for him to come home. Haley asks almost everyday when he is coming home? this weekend? Breaks my heart to tell her no not this weekend.



Haley's new Ariel Pj's


Well have a wonderful weekend everyone.


Don't forget to sign the guestbook PLEASE!

No comments: