Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday's Thoughts


Well yesterday Haley and I went up to school and I did some stuff in my classroom. Haley ended up hanging out with Jenny B, Keeley, Grimes, and babysitting baby Morgan. I took there picture! She is practicing to be a big sister and I think she can't wait! Then I went to the chiropractor and took her to bible school. I then went to the teacher store with some friends and then to Hooters.


After going to the teacher store yesterday I am going to go to school and try to get my room done! That way I don't have to go back to do anything till school starts. I will probably then come home and clean and do laundry! It has to be done. Haley is with her Daddy till Sunday morning...he's getting married this weekend...Haley's the flower girl! She told me a secret about what her shoes look like! =) She is so funny!



Pregnancy: Starting to feel better...hopefully forever! I started going to the chiropractor and that has helped. I go to the doctor on Aug. 15! So I can't wait to hear the heartbeat.


Jason: He is still working at the stables. He seems to enjoy it but is very tired when he is done! His doctor gets back from vacation next week, so hopefully we will no more when he goes to that appointment. I can't wait to have him home for good! Don't forget you can send him mail, call him, or email him.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

So glad you are feeling better & yeah, hopefully it stays that way! Take care!