Friday, August 8, 2008

Fabulous Friday

Well it has been awhile since I added a new post, but here it is.

Monday and Tuesday I worked all day at school during registration. The rest of the week I have been doing a few things around the house but have been feeling very sick again. So trying to take it easy and get some rest. My room is pretty much ready till I go back for good next week. I am going to try and stay away.

Haley spent Monday and Tuesday with Mamaw Suz at the State Fair. She loves it there and keeps saying she wants to go back. We have also been watching movies in bed while I rest.

Jason has been doing the same old thing in San Antonio, but he finally goes to the doctor today. So we can't wait to see what he has to say! Hopefully something hopeful or good news! We will see.

We are going to go get some fresh air today and walk around Edinburgh Outlet Mall with Grimes. Hopefully fresh air will do me some good at this point.

I go to the doctor in one week to hear the heartbeat!!!!


Please keep one of my students and his family in your prayers as they found out this week that is dad passed away while serving our country in Iraq. I have known this family since he was in Kindergarten and it breaks my heart that they have to go through this. My family knows the sacrifices that have been made each day so that this man can fight for our freedom. God bless them and please keep them in your prayers.

No comments: