Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MIDWEEK UPDATE

Well even though I am exhausted in the evenings from being at work I am having a pretty good week! I started taking Zantac Saturday Night for acid reflux. Thanks to my cousin Michelle. I have not thrown up since I started taking it. So that has been wonderful. I seem to be growing quite the appetite now too. I am 14 weeks. I took a picture of my belly for our distant family members who haven't seen me for awhile.


Jason should be coming home in a few weeks. He is taking some leave to come home and go to my doctor appointment and ultrasound with me. We find out Sept. 18 if it is a boy or girl. We will be posting it so be looking! We can't wait to find out! I can't wait to see him...it feels like it has been forever. We don't know anymore than we did about him coming home for good but we are keeping our fingers crossed that everything will go our way.

No comments: