Thursday, August 21, 2008

FUNNY HALEY

I had to tell you all something funny Haley said yesterday morning on the way to the sitter. Jason and I asked her if she wanted to go with us when we find out what the baby is. Haley of course said yes. On the way to the sitter she said, "Momma I hope it's a girl!" I said, "Haley it might be a boy." She said, "Well if it comes out a boy, can we preted it's a girl?" I laughed so hard and told her no of course.

She had gymnastics again tonight and she did a great job. We went to Pizza King for dinner just the two of us. We also stopped at the library tonight. She is watching Snow Buddies and then going to bed. Skeeter is very much enjoying this dog movie!

The baby felt like it was moving like crazy last night and a little tonight. It is such an amazing feeling. I can't wait till Jason can actually feel it too!

No comments: