Saturday, August 16, 2008

Colts Stadium and Ashley's Bach. Party


Well...mom, Michelle, and I got up early this morning and headed to the New Colts Stadium. We got to tour the inside, see the field, walk on the field, and see the locker room.


Then we headed to winery for Ashley's party. I couldn't wine taste but we had a good time learning about how they make wine. I loved watching all their faces when they tasted one that they didn't like it. I even got a couple of pictures.



After the winery we headed to Buca's to eat. YUMMY! The three of us headed home and then the girls were going to go out. We were exhausted and decided to go home. I hope you had fun Ashley. 2 more weeks and the big day will be here!

YESTERDAY: Happy Birthday Michelle and DAD! Happy Anniversary Scott and Michelle

TODAY: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!

No comments: