Friday, August 15, 2008

BABY MATTHEWS



Went to the doctor today to listen to the heartbeat. They couldn't hear it, so they brought the ultrasound machine in. I got to see Baby Matthews. The doctor said the baby was looking good. I could see its heartbeat. It was an active baby today...it was sucking its thumb, opening and closing its mouth, moving its head back and forth, and had the hiccups. It was so great to see the pictures. I have put them on this post so you can see them. I also labeled them.


We will find out the sex on Sept 18. Jason is trying to come home for the ultrasound! =)
Haley: Haley started at a new sitter (Miss Linda's). She loves it there and always has something funny to say about her day. She started back up at gymnastics this week. She spends have the time in the preschool gym and then she gets to go to the big gym. SHE LOVES IT! She also got a new laptop in the mail from Daddy J. He sent her his old one. She ran around the yard yelling and screaming she was so excited. She has put two spongebob stickers on it to go with Jason's army stickers. He set her up an email account if you want to email her. haleyarthur@live.com
She also has yahoo IM which is haleyarthur. She talks to mamaw suz and daddy j (she likes to give them faces).
I started back at work and I was exhausted after the first day. I start having kids on Monday!

No comments: