Friday, August 29, 2008

ADAM AND ASHLEY ARE MARRIED!



My little brother tied the knot tonight. It was a beauitful and entertaining wedding my brother thinks he is soooo funny and the little kids were very humorous! Haley was in her third and final wedding this summer as a flower girl. She looked so cute in her dress. I am glad I just fit in my dress. I think if we had to wait a few more weeks I would not have fit comfortably in the dress =)

CONGRATULATIONS Adam and Ashley Schultz!


Jason is hanging out in Texas and has his appointment on the 4th before he comes home. We are counting down the days till we see him. 6 more days! YEAH!
On Thursday I woke up about 5am and in a lot of pain -- my arm was killing me! I went to work after 2hour delay and it killed me all day. I went to the chiropractor and I found out my elbow was out of socket. Crazy enough it happened in my sleep. He popped it back again and now it's really sore! I AM A WILD SLEEPER I GUESS!


No comments: