Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GOOD NEWS



Haley and Jason cuddling while he was on leave for two weeks!

Well we found out if everything goes well and they give Jason what he deserves for disability then he will be home by NOVEMBER or DECEMBER! That is something to hope for. He also received a big grant today and we are very grateful.
Haley and I painted letters for Caden's name for his room. We also painted picture frames for his room. Then Haley drew a farm picture to hang up in his room. I have posted a picture of it. It is so cute!

Haley went to Mamaw and Papaw Paxton's to break in the playhouse! This is the same playhouse that me, my brother, and cousins used to play in. They fixed it back up for the grandkids. Haley didn't want to leave or go home! She was so excited to see it and play in it today!


Tomorrow I am 20 weeks pregnant according to the ultrasound. Here is a picture of my belly. He has been pushing my left side like crazy today...wearing me out already!

No comments: