Friday, September 19, 2008

SAD DAY at our house!

Well, I had to go to work today! The whole time I wanted to be home with my hubby on his last day here. I got to spend a whole two hours with him today before taking him to the airport. Haley and I drove him to the airport and we were very sad to see him go. We are just tired of saying goodbye...we can't wait to have him here FOREVER!!! We are praying it will be very soon, but we have no idea if he will even be home for xmas this point.

We went to the Sutton's for cookout and we had a great time. Jason made it safely back to Texas =(

Tomorrow Haley goes to her dads house for cookout and I am going to IKEA with the family. Maybe look for some baby boy stuff!!!

Our little Caden Palmer Matthews will be here in about 18-20 weeks! =)

No comments: