Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Well we went to hang out with gma and gpa paxton for a little while before they left for Florida with mom and dad. Then Haley went with her daddy...Jason and I headed to eat turkey, noodles, mashed potatoes, and much more! It was so delicious! Then headed to Grandma Schultz's to visit.

Jason and I took it pretty easy tonight. We got the christmas tree up but not decorated. Then we played some Wii. I beat Jason in bowling and we tied in baseball. We also played Mario Cart but I need to practice that one it is kinda hard. He is in there boxing again!!

The parents and grandparents are headed to Florida.

Hope everyone had a great THANKSGIVING!!! Xmas is on the way.

I have 10 weeks left of the pregnancy. We will definately be having Mr. Caden on Feb 11 unless he decides to come early.

No comments: