Monday, November 10, 2008

Update on US

Well it's been a little while since the last post.

Haley - She is tapping and ballet every Monday and is loving it! She is excited because in December we are going to go see the Lion King and Disney on Ice. She is loving school and learning so much. Her teacher told me today that she worked on numbers 11-14 today and knew them all! She is turning into ms. smarty pants.

Jason - Is waiting and doing a very good job! He gets an A+ for doing so well and being so patient. He is working at the stables with the horses in all his free time. He should be home very very soon! Waiting on one phone call and that is all.

Erika - went to the doctor today. Doc was a little mad b/c I haven't gained any weight since last visit. She said I need to gain 20 to 25 pounds by delivery and I have only gained 8 total. The good news is I am measuring at almost 28 weeks. I start going to doc every 2 weeks now till the last month. Yeah I am in the third trimester...Mr Caden will be here in 12 weeks or less!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4e544d334f54597a4e773d3d0d0a

Veterans Day thanks to Jason! and others in our family and friends.

12 weeks!! wow that will be here soon! ca;t wait to hold my new grandson!
love mom / mamaw suz