Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALEY BUG!!! WE LOVE YOU!

Well we have two posts in one today! Today is my baby girls 5th birthday...I can't believe how time has flown by and I remember the day I went into labor with her 4 weeks early. Just so everyone knows Haley came 4 weeks early...I went into labor right after I put the kids on the bus, but at the time I wasn't sure if I was in labor or not - my back hurt really bad and everyone at work told me I was crazy and it wasn't time yet. Boy were they wront Miss Haley wanted out and nobody was going to stop her from coming. She was born via C-section late at night and weighed 6 pounds even.

Favorites things are: Ariel, Princess, Computer, Leapster, BARBIES

Favorite Foods: MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ice cream, spaghetti, biscuits and gravy, Pancakes, Bacon, Cereal, JUICE, Pickled beets (yes she really loves these, but so do I)
I have included some pics of her over the last five years to show you how much she has changed!
2004
1 year old - '05
16 months old - '05
2 years old Dec '06
3 years old '07
4 years old '08
5 years old '09

Since we knew Haley would be in a great mood we scheduled to get pictures taken today. Plus Caden is one month old. We got our first family picture taken, Haley's 5 yr old pics, Caden's one month pic, and a few shots of the kiddos together!




1 comment:

Crystal said...

happy birthday to Haley!! & those pictures are so cute!