Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Weekend

Well we have been home since Thursday morning. Our house is a mess and all of our lack of sleep is starting to catch up with us. Caden is a good baby but I just need to learn to take some naps here and there so I am not so exhausted. It makes it harder when you have another one to take care of too. Haley loves her baby brother and wants to hold him ALL the time! She is hopefully learning slowly but surely that this is not possible. She still gets mad when we tell her no not right now!

Caden went to his first basketball game on Friday night. I was inducted to the Greenfield-Central High School Sports Hall of Fame. Haley walked me out. We only went for the awards ceremony and then headed over to my brothers to relax. Haley gave us a dance show that was pretty humorous.

Saturday we took a quick trip to Target for some baby items and then headed to Hamilton Southeastern. My brother and Ashley played donkey basketball. I was in tears I was laughing so hard. My brothers night didn't end to well...his donkey was not nice and he went flying off of it and landed on his tailbone. The doctors say he is going to be fine...but man it looked like it hurt. Ashley fell off once too and I thought for sure she had hit her head pretty good...but she was ok. I will never play donkey basketball...it looks very dangerous.

Lazy Sunday is here and that is what we are going to be today........LAZY!!!

No comments: