Sunday, March 1, 2009

Caden's first bath!

Caden had his first official "REAL" bath today. He really loved the warm water! His umbilical cord finally fell off yesterday. I know it took forever but it fell off and I actually couldn't find it for about 30 minutes. =)

Yesterday we got a postcard in the mail from Scrapblog.com - I use it to make online scrapbooks. Then you can print them. I made one for Jason and I and it was messed up a little bit so they fixed. While fixing it they must have read it. They sent us this postcard and a onesie for Caden. We were very touched by this.
It said We saw your scrapblog and it touch our hearts! Congratulation on your wedding and the new baby! Yours is an extraordinary story-Thanks for sharing it with Scrapblog! Wishing you and Jason the Best!

No comments: