Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rockstars - Mr. Talker - NEW Car

We have had an eventful day today!



I went and picked up Alexis and then we went to pick up Haley from school to surprise her! When she opened the door Alexis yelled "SURPRISE"

She came over to play with Haley for a few hours and had dinner with us. They had a blast. I taped them being rockstars. Very funny!




Then tonight after Zumba I come home and my husband has a new jeep in the driveway. It is very cool! Army green 2008 Jeep Unlimited four door. Haley loves it! I got to drive it home from Noblesville and I love it too!



Then Mr. Caden had a lot to say tonight - He talked for an hour to me and Jason...I taped him too.

1 comment:

Susan said...

thanks for posting
can't imagine how the kids got to be so chatty....
might be in their genes!