Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Well I have been busy so I haven't had time to post anything on here.
I have been working in both my classrooms, worked registration at school for two days, and did some shopping.

Haley went on her first school clothes shopping trip and was hilarious while trying on her clothes.
She is officially registered for Kindergarten.

Caden is over 6 months old and wants to eat everything! I got him some new toys today for the bath and for the floor. Which he LOVES!



I met some former sixth grade students at the park for a picnic today with Caden. These were the students I had my first year of teaching. They have all graduated and heading to college or work. Time has flown by. It was so great to see each one of them and hopefully we can stay in touch...Thanks to facebook.

No comments: