Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's been awhile

Well we have been a little busy!

We found out my brother and Ashley are having a baby boy...so quickly all of Caden's stuff he can't wear anymore went straight to them. We are so excited that Caden and Baby S. will be close in age.

Jason painted mom and dad's popup camper. After that job he decided he wanted his own pop up camper. He finally found one for a decent price. So now we have our own pop up! He is currently working on fixing it up as well. I think he is going to paint it to match his jeep! Imagine that!

Haley is getting very excited that she starts school next week. My baby girl is going to Kindergarten. She also is excited that her teacher is Ms. Grimes.

I have been going to school and getting things ready. I have two classrooms to decorate now b/c I have to go to the Intermediate building once a week and teach computers. I also went on a shopping trip with Jen and Pam. We had so much fun!

Caden is growing like a weed. Hopefully soon he will cut his bottom teeth. We can see them through his gums but they haven't popped out yet. He is trying to sit up more! We had to buy him a new car seat b/c he is growing out of the infant seat already. At his 6 month appointment he was in the 90th percentile: weighs 19.2 and 28 1/4 inches long. I believe he is even bigger now! He loves walking around in his walker and playing with his toys. He has learned already after three times to drink out of his sippy cup...and of course is loving food - he wants everybodys food!

Well we are all getting ready to start a new routine next week. It is going to be a big adjustment for all of us since I have been off work since January. Jason is going to stay at home with Caden and Ms Haley is going to school with me!

No comments: