Monday, July 30, 2012

SUMMER is ALMOST over





Well we have had a wonderful summer of family time. The kids have spent all summer together while Jason has been working for the Rebel Race. The kids and I have swam, went to splash park, gone several times to the library, softball games/tournaments, 4-H fair and showing animals, and much more! We just got back from a great vacation to Pennsylvania. Our new school year and adventures will be starting in just a couple of days.

Haley will be in 3rd grade and is growing up way too fast. She had a wonderful summer playing league softball and all star softball. We are so proud of how hard she played this summer. Highlights: in field home run, multiple outs, taking a girl out at home, playing so hard as pitcher's helper, and becoming quite the slugger for such a skinny girl. She was so much fun to watch and I never missed one game all summer. After school starts she will start her soccer season.

Caden will be starting another year of preschool and speech. He also will be starting a daycare/preschool. This is going to be a huge transition for him as he has spent the last three years home with daddy! We think this will give more opportunities to socialize, learn, and grow.

Jason is going for HBOT treatment in Colorado and working part time. We can't wait to see what happens after treatment.

I will be starting my 11th year of teaching. I am teaching first grade again and I am so excited to meet my new kiddos this year. I am so blessed to have a great job, great family, and wonderful kids.

No comments: