Sunday, May 18, 2014

Memories, LOVE, Sports, and SCHOOL

We are 9 school days away from enjoying our summer break. Caden will be graduating preschool this week and will attend Kindergarten next year. Haley has had an amazing year in 4th grade and can't wait to be a 5th grader. I can't believe I am going to have a 5th grader and a Kindergartener...doesn't seem possible!

We are enjoying softball season and Haley has been learning how to pitch. We love watching her!
We also are excited about the fair this year. Haley will be showing a pig, 2 goats, and a rabbit. She will complete 3 projects this year...gift wrapping, crafts, and scrapbooking.

We are excited to get our pool fixed and up this week so we can finally swim!

SUMMER BREAK IS ALMOST HERE!!!


We went to Florida over Spring Break and had a great time with my family. We even went to Disney World. Going to Florida this year was hard and very different...we lost a wonderful amazing man who meant so much to us. My kindhearted sweet Papaw. I miss him everyday and my kids miss him everyday. It has been hard living each day knowing I can't hug him or see his smile anymore. BUT I do have his memories, pictures, and I know he is in my heart and looking over us!



1 comment:

kayan web said...
This comment has been removed by the author.