Sunday, March 23, 2008

IN FLORIDA = Day 2





Well we made it to Florida, but by the time we got here we were all exhausted! Took Florida Flops (naps) and it rained here all day Saturday. Jason left me a short comment on Myspace that said he missed me.
Today is EASTER...HAPPY EASTER! He called today right before church was starting. We went to church with my grandparents here in Florida. He said he was good. He said it was really hot. He was working at night and sleeping during the day. He is sleeping in a trailer and said it stinks really bad there like a mixture of a pig farm and sulfur (they are next to a sewage plant). He seemed pretty good and told me to give Haley a kiss for him. When I told her Jason had something for me to give her she immediately turned her head and kissed me b/c she already knew! HAHAHA!

We went to lunch and came back and went to the pool. The water was freezing. The sun keep coming in and out. I laid out for awhile but came back in b/c I don't want to over do it on the first day. We are suppose to go on a dinner cruise boat tomorrow and then Sea World on Tuesday. Then go to the beach twice this week. Otherwise we will be taking it easy and hanging out at the pool.

No comments: