Wednesday, March 19, 2008

LONG STRESSFUL DAY

Hello everyone! Well I got a phone call at 4 am this morning. He sounded good, but at first we got disconnected...talked for a few minutes and got disconnected again, but he called back. We mostly talked about what was in the box he sent me from Texas b/c everything I need to send him to Iraq is missing out of the box. We believe that someone stole the items and it just happened to be everything that I needed to send him. JUST GREAT! I have been on the phone all day with two post offices, complaint people, and postal investigators. Hopefully someone can figure out what the heck happened to all of this stuff.

Going to dinner with the girls from school and then probably workout later...would have already done that but been on the phone with postal people all day! Oh well.

Haley is with her daddy tonight so may try and go to bed early if I can. I am pooped...I couldn't go back to sleep after he called this morning.

No comments: