Saturday, March 29, 2008



Just so you all know. If you send something to Jason you can go to USPS.com and order priority mail boxes from them for free. You set up an account and order what you want they will send it to your house for free. They have APO/FPO Flat Rate Boxes and you can send stuff. They also have Mili Pacs. When you send stuff you have to fill out a form stating what all is in your package and you can order them from USPS.com as well. They are form number CP 72 I believe, the Customs Declaration and Dispatch Note Form. There are other flat rate boxes you can use as well. That means no matter how heavy it is it is for one price!




Other than that I am home. We went to the beach and Ron Jon's Grill Yesterday before I left with my mom and Haley.
Went and bought some stuff to send to Jason. He can't wait to get packages. I am actually getting ready to box it all up as soon as I get off of here so they are ready to take to the post office.

I talked to him yesterday and he sounded good! We were on the beach when he called! I have posted some pics from Friday at the beach and on our way home on the plane. Haley is still in Florida with her daddy this week. My brother and I had too much fun on the plane ride home!
Adam showing the girl next to us the T-REX

No comments: