Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Have a Happy New Year!

Well we have not been up to a whole lot. Sitting around and taking it easy. I am so tired I don't really feel like doing much. The Sutton kids and Haley exchanged gifts yesterday. Mom, Haley, and I went to Conner Praire to see the Gingerbread Houses and Haley played. I ended up having to go get my blood taken. Last night my skin started itching like crazy. I am at the point where I just want to scream and rip my skin off. I don't really have any visible rash or anything but I itch all over. So, doc ordered me to get my blood taken. Hopefully we will find something out and they can take away my irritation. I can take Benadryl but I am not sure it is doing any good!

We are going to eat STEAK *yummy* with mom, dad, adam, ashley, and my grandparents. Haley is spending New Years with her daddy this year.

Everyone have a great and safe New Years!

No comments: