Friday, December 12, 2008

Past week and weekend outlook!

This past week we have been keeping busy.

Jason has been working on home improvement things around the house! He put a fan up in the bedroom, new light in foyer, new light in bathroom, and working on vanity mirror to put up.

Haley has been going to school and we went to the library.

Me I have gone to a doctor's appointment and then met with the anesthesiologist today. He thinks I should have a spinal for my c-section and if after 10 minutes he can't get it then they will put me out to deliver. I am very nervous about it but I am going to try it so I can see my baby boy when he comes into the world.

For the weekend: We are going to my school xmas party tonight, tomorrow we are going to see disney on ice, and sunday we are going to try and see Santa at the Children's Museum. I almost forgot we may take Skeeter to see Santa at the animal store in Pendleton on Saturday. Depends if we can fit it in or not.

Hopefully I will get Christmas card out this weekend!! =)

Have a great WEEKEND!

No comments: