Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SICK!








Well Monday mom took Haley and I to the Lion King. It was wonderful and we had amazing seats. Royalty seating, front row in the side balcony. Haley loved it. The only problems came after the play was over. Haley kept saying she had a headache and then puked before we went home. Then my stomach hurt during the whole play and by the time I got home it wasn't a pretty sight.
I went to the doctor this morning and everything went great! Except he sent me over to the hospital to get an IV of fluid. They also gave me nausea medicine. I am better now and no more getting sick...but I have been laying around sleeping and doing nothing today!

CHRISTMAS EVE is around the corner...I can't wait to see Haley open all her presents the next couple of days. I have completed 33 weeks as of tomorrow. Getting closer!!

No comments: