Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ON MY WAY



I am leaving tomorrow morning for San Antonio, Texas. Jason had surgery today on his toes and they sponged his arm today. He is in a lot of pain but he is going to be okay. He is ready for me to get there ASAP. They will do his skin graphs on Saturday. I will be there for 11 days.


YEAH...I can't wait to see him.


I went to the Set A Good Example Dinner tonight where K. Dowling received an award and LCPL Josh Bleill was the guest speaker. They are both amazing people. Josh is who I thought of when I got my phone call on the 7th from the military about Jason. It brought back so many thoughts. Josh is an inspiration to us all! I have included a picture of Josh and I from the dinner. Josh was hit by an IED 10 days after being deployed and lost both of his legs. He had numerous other injuries as well. He is the most positive person and we are all amazed how he has overcome so many obstacles to be able to walk again.




No comments: