Wednesday, April 23, 2008

OUTPATIENT!!!

Jason is officially an outpatient. They changed his dressings on his foot and arm today. I got to see what everything looked like. It was pretty painful for him when they were changing it all, but when they were done they said he could be discharged if he wanted to. Of course he jumped right on that and almost left the hospital without getting the IV taken out of his arm. He has a place to live close to the hospital b/c he has appointments there. It is so nice to spend some time with my husband before I have to leave. I wish I could stay with him. Hopefully they will let him come home very soon!

I will give you all an address for Jason as soon as I get it. He hasn't set up his mailbox yet, but will probably tomorrow!

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers during this time...please keep them coming as he has a long recovery ahead of him.

We love all of you,
Erika and Jason

1 comment:

Susan said...

That is great.
Will even be better when he is recovered.
Tell him the yard needs mowed at the house - so hurry home!
sms