Sunday, April 6, 2008

On a Sunny Sunday





Good Times with some friends



I went and saw the movie Stop-Loss with my parents. I probably shouldn't have went and saw it b/c of Jason being in Iraq but I did. I love those kinds of movies and it hit home. It was a good movie. We then went to Cheeseburger and Paradise and had some appetizers.

Well Haley comes home tonight, but I will get her after work. I can't wait to see my baby girl! She is going to be starting soccer and softball in the next week.

Haven't talked to Jason since Wednesday morning. I did get a quick email from him. So that is relieving! It might be awhile before I get a phone call...I believe they are very busy! I am just thankful for the quick email!

Went out with some friends last night. We went to the Hacienda and to Lapel to Mardi Gras bar. It was pretty fun! It was good for me to get out and take my mind off of everything for a little while!

Probably going to finish cleaning house and workout (may run or go for bike ride b/c it is sunny and nice out today)!

No comments: