Friday, January 18, 2008

1/2 day today!

Well I am ready for a three day weekend. Haley is with her daddy this weekend! So why she is gone I am going to be working on cleaning the house and doing my least favorite thing --- putting my clothes away and hers. The play room needs a good cleaning as well! I am afraid to even open the door and turn on the light in there.

Went and worked out today...got my sub plans done for next week while I am gone...and going to head to dinner and a movie with some friends!

Oh and well I am going to be paying some bills here in a few minutes! I am sort of avoiding it! I hate to see my money disappear so quickly out of my bank account, but that's life!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Grimes and I at work today!!! I love that girl!

Here are some pics Jason sent me of him working hard!!


No comments: