Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another Sunday at home!

We slept in this morning and it was very nice, but of course I got my wake up call really early this morning from a certain Army guy! I went back to sleep right after...hahaha. Haley watched some cartoons and I fixed us brunch - Waffles and fruit smoothies. As always when I do something she likes she tells me I am the best Mommy ever! We are going to take it easy today and watch movies and play board games. Skeeter is driving us crazy today...chewing on stuff he is not suppose to, but what's new! Going to Mamaw Suz's and Papaw Tim's house for dinner tonight. Then it is back to work again on Monday!

We have added some pics to this post: Skeeter's new haircut, Haley and I,


Texas sunset from Jason's eyes (which is a beautiful picture), and Jason working!

No comments: