Monday, January 14, 2008

Snowy Day!

I am not a huge fan of snow! I like looking at it and think it is pretty as long as I don't have to be in it or drive in it. I have a huge anxiety about driving in the snow. Anyways it has been snowing all day and it looks like it is snowing harder.

I had bowling tonight and I didn't do as good as last week. Worked out and picked up Haley!

My favorite show is back on and I am watching it right now! PRISON BREAK! I am also sitting here waiting for a phone call!

Haley is getting ready to go to bed and just finished her breathing treatment. She has to do them every night before bed, but I do believe they are helping her. I signed her up for soccer today and when I told her I was again the best momma ever! She is so excited! Okay going to go put her in bed!

No comments: