Saturday, January 12, 2008

Welcome to our first blog!




Well we are starting a new year and we hope it to be the best ever!

Haley will be turning 4 on Feb. 24 and we are in the process of planning her birthday party (Mickey Mouse is her chosen theme this year)! She is going to daycare while I am at work and on Tuesday and Thursdays she has preschool while she is there. She is getting so smart! She has learned to zip her coat all by herself, trying to tie her shoes, counting, learning the alphabet, and playing! She had a wonderful Christmas and got many of things she wanted ---Santa brought her The Dora Kitchen. She has also learned to use all my sayings and words against me...what a clever little girl! She is super independent and likes to do things her way...so we tend to butt heads sometimes.


I have finally found the place I am suppose to be...I am teaching computers to grades K-6 and I am loving it. I am also co in charge of some things through school: Maple Ridge Live News Announcements, Bowling, Social Committee, and Cheerleading. I also was put in charge of the xmas sing along this year and everyone said it was great! I am also on the 4-H Fair Queen Committee and this year is the 50th year...and 10 years ago I was crowned. Time is just flying by. We moved last April to Pendleton and I bought a nice house with a big backyard that is fenced in. We got a dog and he loves to chew on everything! I have also met an amazing man, Jason, who makes me smile and very happy! He drives a tank in the Army and is stationed in Ft. Hood, Texas. He will be leaving soon for Iraq so please keep him in your thoughts!

Skeeter and his new toys!!!






No comments: