Monday, January 21, 2008

Nice Weekend...Four more days!

Well I have done basically nothing all weekend! Haley was with her daddy all weekend, so I worked out, laid around, watched movies, swept the floor, went to dinner with friends, went to the movies, and well really a lot of nothing!

So today I felt like I needed to be more productive, but as usual got distracted very easily. When Haley got home we ended up going to the library and lunch with the Sutton clan! We also checked out signing the girls up for gymnastics. Had a good time. We came home and Haley took a nap and I decided to start putting clothes away and packing. Four more days and I am heading to Texas. I can't wait. I don't think it can get here fast enough.

Well I need to go finish packing because this week is going to be busy. I have two bball games and a conference on Thursday. Then off to the airport bright and early Friday morning!! YIPPEE!

Okay, Haley and I are going to snuggle and watch a movie before she goes to bed and then I will finish packing and doing my clothes! Have a great day!

No comments: